Among other things, my research is focused on the following topics:
- Non-Euclidean (especially hyperbolic) computational geometry
- Optimization problems on point sets and objects in Euclidean and non-Euclidean spaces, e.g. the traveling salesman and Steiner tree
- Parameterized, exact, and approximation algorithms on planar graphs and beyond
- Structure and algorithmic properties of geometric intersection graphs
If you are interested in doing research under my supervision, consider the following:
- You are an Aalto student:
Write me an email.
- You are a student from a different university:
Apply to the the AScI internship program in January.
- You are looking for a PhD position:
I do not have an opening at the moment.
- You are looking for a PostDoc position:
Apply to one of the HIIT calls here. The call is up twice a year.